The Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association (KEMSA) will host its 2013 annual EMS conference in Wichita, Kansas at the Wichita Marriott from August 7-11, 2013. Registration is now open and registrations must be completed online. Read complete information by clicking on the links below or go to the pages under the conference tab above.
- Online Registration Link/Information & Brochure
- Conference Hotel
- Medical Director Workshop (tentative agenda now available)
- Golf Tournament
- Exhibitor Information
- Sponsorships & Advertising
- 2013 Sponsors
In honor of Chy Miller and his contribution to KEMSA, EMS in Kansas, and EMS around the nation, the KEMSA Board of Directors has renamed the social at the conference, to the Chy Miller Poolside Social. This will kick-off the regular conference on Thursday, August 8, 2013 from 1930-2230 at the Wichita Marriott. Make sure you come and join us!
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - KEMSA AWARDS NOMINATIONS DUE: July 1, 2013!
KEMSA now offers FREE job postings for KEMSA Service members on the KEMSA website. Just e-mail your job posting information to email@example.com, and we'll get it posted. If you have a date you want it taken down, that is helpful as well. Current openings are below:
- EMT or Higher - Lincoln County EMS
- Part-time Paramedics - Sedgwick County EMS
- FT Paramedic - Overland Park Fire Department
- 2 Full-time Paramedics - Vince & Associates Clinical Research
- Full-time EMT or higher - Rawlins County EMS
- Full-Time Paramedic/AEMT - Pratt County
- Paramedics and Nurses - EagleMed (Sign on bonus until May 30)
- Full-time Paramedic, AEMT, EMT - Dickinson County
- Full-time Paramedic, AEMT - Edwards County Hospital
- Paramedic - Labette County EMS
For complete information, view our job openings page.
The KEMSA website now has a new “Event Registration and Member Portal”. It includes a members only (password-protected) section with features including the following:
- Members create their own password
- Members can update their own profiles and service directors can update squad members if they want
- Automatic renewal notices are sent to members at regular intervals by e-mail
- A membership directory is available, so you can find other members
- Members can pay and renew online without having to send in a paper form
- Anyone can register for events easily online, but members can login and register quickly as it fills in their information
- Archives/full versions of the KEMSA Chronicle in a new digital format are available for members
- And more!
How to Login:
To gain access to the new Member Portal, you will need to create your user account. First, click on the login link in the upper right corner of this KEMSA website. On the login page, click on “forgot my password.” Enter your e-mail address and the code that appears on the screen. The system will then send you an e-mail that will give you instructions on how to set your password.
Once your password is setup, you can click on the login button, enter your e-mail and password and you are in.
As of January 1, 2013, KEMSA has partnered with Navrat's, Inc. in Emporia, Kansas to provide NEW KEMSA apparel options to its members. Options include, but are not limited to: polos, button up shirts, t-shirts (long-sleeve and short-sleeve), infant and toddler clothes, hats, bags, accessories, sweatshirts, jackets, ladies shirts, junior shirts, pants, and more! We have worked hard to provide you with great prices and a variety of products to fit your needs.
View our new apparel options at:
You can order online or contact them to place an order.
All items are embroidered with the KEMSA logo after you place the order and are shipped directly to you within 5-10 days. By buying KEMSA apparel, you are building awareness of KEMSA in your community and supporting KEMSA as part of the proceeds from these items goes directly back to KEMSA. Buy something for yourself, your shift partner, an employee, a friend, a relative, or buy multiple items!
Here is the KEMSA logo that will appear on your KEMSA item:
Other specialty items like pens, cups, lanyards, portfolios, etc. are available for purchase, however, minimum quantities must be met. Or you can shop the specialty items catalog and buy items for your EMS service as well! Navrats, Inc. is willing to help you with all your apparel and specialty items too!
Check out the new store and buy something today!